Family Favorite Rice Pudding (IP)
2 C long grain rice
3 C water
¼ tsp salt
6 C milk, divided
1 C sugar
1 tsp cinnamon, optional
2 tsp vanilla
1. Add 2 C rice, 3C water and salt to pressure cooker insert.
2. Put lid on and set cook time on manual for 3 minutes. At beep, do a 10 minute natural release, then quick release remaining pressure.
3. Add 4 C milk and 1 C sugar to rice in instant pot. Stir to combine.
4. Combine remaining milk with eggs and cinnamon, and add to rice. Set IP on saute and cook 4 minutes, or until thickened.
5. Remove from cooker and add vanilla.
6. Pour into serving dishes and serve warm or chilled. Top with whipped cream, dash of cinnamon and raisins, if desired.