Breakfast Egg Sandwiches for the Freezer
"And easy, make ahead meal for those days on the run. I like to make a couple dozen at a time, assemble then freeze for busy days for the children to pull out of the freezer and heat before heading out the door."
One dozen eggs
grated cheese of choice
breakfast sausage, cooked
One dozen English muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. Crack an egg in each muffin cup. Season with salt, pepper and a sprinkle of parsley. Bake for 12 minutes then remove from oven and sprinkle cheese on top of each egg. Bake another 2 minutes or until done. Let cool in tin for 10 minutes.
4. Remove each egg to a buttered english muffin with sausage.
5. Enjoy now or wrap in wax paper, put in ziploc bag and freeze. Eat within one month.