Ingredients (Meal for Ten)
2 lbs ground turkey
1 c Italian Bread Crumbs (or Panko)
¾ C milk
¼ C worstershire
4 tsp salt, divided-3 tsp for meatloaf
3 tsp garlic powder, divided-2 tsp for meatloaf
2 tsp dried oregano
2 tsp dried basil
4 Tbsp butter
¼ C half and half (or milk)
1 medium onion, or 1 tsp dried onion powder
1 lb carrots, peeled and cut in half
2.5 lbs small new potatoes (we use the Costco “Classic Baby Creamers” mix)
1 C water
1. Add carrots to bottom of IP and add 1 C water.
2. Combine first ten ingredients in bowl for meatloaf. Shape into two loaves. Place two loaves on top of carrots, flattening until both of equal shapes.
3. Add potatoes. Put lid on pressure cooker, set to seal, manually set timer to 12 minutes.
4. Once time is up, leave on Low for 10 minutes then release pressure.
5. Remove potatoes and mash with carrots, salt, pepper, garlic (powder), butter and milk. Serve.