2 tablespoons Olive Oil
½ cups dice Onion
3 tsp chopped garlic
1 cup dice Celery
1 cup chopped Carrot
4 cups Chicken Broth/Stock
1 lb baby Potatoes, washed
6 Boneless Chicken Breasts
15 ounce can rinse and drain Garbanzo (Chickpeas) Beans
2 tsp salt
1 tsp Thyme, Dried
½ tsp Paprika
½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1 tsp Basil, Dried
1 tsp Oregano, Dried
15 ounce can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
1. Set IP on sauté.
2. Once hot, add oil until heated then onions, celery and carrots. Sauté until translucent then add garlic. Stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Add remainder of ingredients, except chicken. Stir to combine.
4. Add chicken breasts, tucking into pot to cover as best you can.
5. Cover and lock lid (sealing), and set on poultry to cook for 15 minutes. Natural release for 10 minutes, then quick release.
6. Remove chicken, shred and add back to pot and stir.
7. Adjust seasonings and serve. Can serve over rice, or as is.