May 20, 2016

Friday Feasting: Spaghetti in the Instant Pot

"I admit it, I have jumped on the Instant Pot bandwagon.  I am just in the learning curve, figuring out how to used my pot, but I thought I’d share what I did for spaghetti.  This recipe turned out super yummy AND everything in one pot means fewer dishes to wash.  Bonus!!!"  

Instant Pot Spaghetti

Ingredients
2 lbs Italian sausage
2 jars sauce (I like Newman’s Own Sockarooni.)
16 oz package spaghetti noodles
½ C onion, chopped
½ C green peppers, chopped
About 1-½ jars water

Directions
Brown the Italian sausage on the sauté setting.  Drain.  Return the sausage in the bottom of the pot.  Layer the dry, broken spaghetti noodles, the veggies, then the two jars sauce on top.  Pour the water down the sides.  Set the Instant Pot on high pressure (be sure to close the vent) for half the cooking time on the noodle directions.


3 comments:

  1. Yum! I am going to try this soon. Sounds delicious. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An Instant Pot?? Do share/tell more!! Have never even heard of one before. But, man, am I intrigued to have a pot of spaghetti cook this easy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free from Herpes just in 2 weeks

    The best herbal remedy

    You can contact him

    r.buckler11 {{@gmail}} com,, .................

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!!!